- Apr 2013
- 9 Posts
- Threads: 1
RE: Wireless printing on Samsung Galaxy S4 android phone
Samsung Galaxy S 4 users can print in two ways:
1. By automatically connecting their phone and HP printer on the same local network via Wi-Fi
2. By using HP technology via wireless direct print.
* First, choose a document, photo or web page
* Select a printer (either on Wi-Fi or directly); and hit print
* The embedded solution also offers additional, convenient print options for the user, including number of copies, paper size, orientation, paper type, color mode, double-sided printing and job completion status.
As the printing solution has been in-built in the phone, users will find the print button on many applications, including: Email Client, Android Browser, Photo Gallery, Contacts, S Note and Polaris Office.