If Samsung Galaxy Grand i9080
has a persistent problem that cannot be solved, you can perform a factory reset (also called a hard reset or master reset). A factory reset reverts the phone back to its initial state — the state before you turned on the phone for the first time.
Before going to service center for repairing or buying new How to reset Samsung Galaxy Grand i9080 , try the following steps to repair your device.
First charge your battery and take backup your important data like:
a) Contact: Save all contacts to your subscriber identity module (SIM) card if you have service with a Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) wireless provider.
b) Back up all media files such as music, photos, and videos to a memory card, if a memory card is supported by your cell phone model.
c) Back up emails.
After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important.
For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
With or without insurance, if your mobile or tablet device lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place.
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Grand i9080 step by step guide
- First of all turn off your device.
- Press and hold VOLUME UP and Home button
- Now press Power until the phone vibrate and Wait until you see the Android logo then release all the buttons.
- Now you have to select Wipe data/Factory reset with VOLUME DOWN, press Power (right hand-side)
- Select yes
- Delete all user data with VOLUME DOWN and then press Power button
- After format, press Power again to reboot phone.
Process is complete